ESPN Teams Up With Tencent to Offer Sports Online in ChinaBy
Disney sports division will provide live games, commentary
Accord includes NBA, college basketball and X Games events
Walt Disney Co.’s ESPN division will offer live games and Mandarin-language sports commentary online in China under a multiyear deal with Tencent Holdings Ltd., the country’s largest Internet company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's