El Nino's U.S. West Coast Snow Boosts Hydropower ProspectsBy
Pacific Northwest, California snowfall is above normal
Hydropower will displace natural gas: Morgan Stanley
El Nino may have wiped out winter on the U.S. East Coast, but it’s proving a boon to West Coast hydroelectric power prospects.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks