Dollar Bears Awaken Before Jobs Report as BOJ-Stoked Rally FadesBy and
Dollar Index is down more than 2% from its highest on Jan. 29
Jobs, services data seen highlighting risks to U.S. economy
The dollar is having a rough ride this week, based on the outlook for the world’s largest economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing