Chinese Developers Gain After Mortgage Down Payments Are EasedBloomberg News
Shanghai property gauge advances to one-week high after cut
Analyst forecasts more loosening measures to follow the move
Chinese property shares surged in the domestic market after the central bank cut the minimum mortgage down payment to the lowest in history, prompting expectations of more easing measures.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts