China Names Ex-Chalco Chairman to Lead State Assets RegulatorBloomberg News
Xiao Yaqing becomes SASAC chairman amid industry overhaul
Oversaw record $14 billion Rio Tinto investment in 2009
A former aluminum executive who oversaw China’s biggest mining acquisition was named head of the country’s state-owned assets regulator as Beijing overhauls its bloated industrial sector.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed