U.K. Should Take Over Its Own Border, Bertrand SaysBy
Nord region's Bertrand says Touquet Accord should be revised
Bertrand says France shouldn't have to manage U.K. border
The leader of the French region that borders the English Channel said the accord covering ferry crossings to Britain should be ripped up if the British government doesn’t provide more help to control migrants seeking to reach English shores.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt