British Airways Will Resume Flights to Iranian Capital in JulyBy
BA to provide six flights a week, going daily next winter
U.K. carrier to deploy Boeing 777s on Heathrow-Tehran route
British Airways said it will resume flights to Tehran on July 14 following last month’s international deal lifting sanctions imposed over Iran’s nuclear program.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing