Allstate Quarterly Profit Declines 41% as Auto Claims RiseBy
Operating income of $1.60-share beats average analyst estimate
More drivers take to the roads as price of gasoline declines
Allstate Corp., the largest publicly traded U.S. car and home insurer, said fourth-quarter profit fell on a surge in auto claims.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards