$104 Million UBS Informer Tells Swiss to Back WhistleblowersBy and
Ex-UBS banker Birkenfeld won record IRS award in 2012
Draft Swiss law would force staff to go first to employer
Bradley Birkenfeld, the banker awarded $104 million by the U.S. for revealing how he helped UBS Group AG hide assets for rich Americans, has a message for Swiss lawmakers wrangling over the draft of the nation’s first whistleblowing law: “stop living in the past.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone