Zika Fight Intensifies as Brazil Students Team Up With MilitaryBy and
With vaccine years away, focus is on eliminating mosquitoes
"Ask God to protect us," Tourism Minister Alves says
Brazil’s government will expand its fight against Zika by incorporating students and civil servants throughout the country to help the armed forces eliminate the mosquitoes that carry the virus, President Dilma Rousseff said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks