Vodafone, Liberty Global Said to Resume Talks on PartnershipBy and
Talks may lead to asset swaps, joint ventures, co-investments
Discussions restarted this year after earlier talks fell apart
Vodafone Group Plc and Liberty Global Plchave resumed talks about possible asset swaps in Europe after scrapping deliberations involving some of their biggest markets last year, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts