UBS's Investment Bank Earnings Decline 63% on Equities TradingBy
Revenue from equities business fell 19% in fourth quarter
Foreign exchange, rates and credit revenue climbed 30%
UBS Group AG’s investment bank reported a 63 percent decline in fourth-quarter profit as equities trading slumped because clients shunned volatile markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas