Cameron to Campaign Against `Brexit' as Welfare Deal OfferedBy , , and
Provisional agreement covers migration and sovereignty issues
U.K. prime minister needs to win over all EU leaders at summit
British Prime Minister David Cameron said he’s ready to campaign to keep the U.K. in the European Union after its president, Donald Tusk, issued a draft proposal that includes a way to restrict the payment of benefits to foreign workers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States