Russian Bank Backs Down on Eurobond Plans as Costs RiseBy
Credit Bank of Moscow had considered dollar bond sale in 1Q
Best-performing bonds tumble amid selloff in ruble, oil
The only Russian bank to announce plans to sell Eurobonds this year has shelved the idea after sliding oil prices spurred borrowing costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's