Pfizer Outlook for Little Growth Falls Short of ExpectationsBy
Q4 boosted by new cancer drug Ibrance and vaccine Prevnar
2016 guidance shows earnings and sales not posting much growth
Pfizer Inc.said that 2016 earnings and sales may be flat compared to last year, suggesting the drugmaker may continue with its struggle to return to growth after five years of revenue declines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single