Ocado Confident for Technology Licensing Deal After Missing GoalBy
Shares rise as much as 8.2% as comments reassure investors
Ocado hasn't signed deal since Morrison partnership in 2013
Ocado Group Plc said it remains confident of licensing its distribution-center technology, reassuring investors after the U.K. online grocer missed a self-imposed goal to find a partner by the end of last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single