Nintendo Tries to Convince Investors to Wait as Profit DivesBy and
Wii U, 3DS hardware sales languish despite Splatoon, Mario
President Kimishima affirms first smartphone game in March
Nintendo Co. President Tatsumi Kimishima tried to assure investors the company’s March mobile gaming debut is worth waiting for, even as a 36 percent plunge in quarterly profit highlighted a downward spiral in sales of Wii U and 3DS players.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations