Meet the Movie Star Turned Lawmaker Who Wants to Reshape KoreaBy and
Jasmine Lee is the nation's first naturalized legislator
She's on center stage as demographics and ethnicity collide
The more famous Jasmine Lee became in South Korea -- first as a Philippine-born movie star and then as the country’s first naturalized legislator -- the more she became a lightning rod for debate about immigration.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries