IAC Misses Sales Estimate on Declines in Publishing, SearchBy
New Match customers lured by lower-cost online dating sites
Dividend canceled to focus on buybacks, deals, deleveraging
IAC/InterActiveCorp, the online media company controlled by Barry Diller, reported fourth-quarter revenue that missed estimates as sales declined in the newly reorganized publishing and applications units.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's