Hewlett Packard Becomes German Role Model for Female ExecutivesBy
Women are driving Germany's jobs boom yet lagging in boardroom
Fresenius and Fresenius Medical Care black sheep in DAX Index
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co. is giving German companies a lesson in fostering female talent as firms in Europe’s largest economy remain slow to instill diversity in boardrooms even after government-imposed quotas took effect on Jan. 1.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks