Einhorn Under Pressure as Greenlight Shrinks by $3.2 BillionBy
Investors pull 5% of firm assets as main fund falls 20.4%
Einhorn vows he will stay the course with value strategy
Investors in Greenlight Capital showed the limits of their faith in the prowess of David Einhorn after his hedge fund’s worst underperformance ever.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing