China's Latest Measure Against Outflows Caps Insurance PurchasesBloomberg News
UnionPay purchases limited to $5,000 per transaction
Mainland visitors have been buying policies in Hong Kong
China’s foreign exchange regulator tightened restrictions on purchases of insurance products overseas, people with knowledge of the matter said, as the government tries to stem money outflows that topped $1 trillion last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts