Ibovespa Falls Most in Four Years as Itau Leads Brazil Bank RoutBy and
Itau posts biggest drop since 2011 after earnings report
Petrobras joins global oil producers' slump as crude retreats
The Ibovespa fell the most in four years as Itau Unibanco Holding SA led a rout in banks after an increase in bad loans highlighted concerns that Brazil’s worst recession in more than a century will sap corporate profits.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States