Alrosa Said to Double Planned Diamond Sale in Extended OfferBy and
Russian miner sells as much as $500 million of diamonds
De Beers also sold more gems than expected after price cut
Alrosa PJSC extended its January diamond offering and is set to sell about double the amount originally planned, boosting supplies to the market, according to two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's