Abu Dhabi to Take Billions From ADIA for Debt, Fitch SaysBy
Sovereign wealth fund assets seen falling by about $27 billion
Abu Dhabi government to finance deficit from debt, Adnoc
Abu Dhabi Investment Authority’s assets will probably shrink by billions of dollars by the end of this year as the emirate’s government taps its sovereign-wealth fund to bridge a deficit brought on by low petroleum prices, Fitch Ratings Ltd. said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing