Treasury Accused by GOP Staff of Misleading on Debt LimitBy
Treasury withheld contingency planning, Republicans charge
Lew has called prioritizing payments `default by another name'
Republican staff on the House Financial Services Committee accused the Obama administration of misleading the public about contingency plans during recent debt-ceiling showdowns and obstructing a subsequent congressional probe into the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy