Stryker to Buy Medical Supplier Sage for $2.78 BillionBy
Adds surgical items that help prevent operations complications
Sage purchase comes with $500 million tax benefit for Stryker
Stryker Corp., a maker of medical devices including artificial hips and knees, agreed to buy Sage Products LLC for $2.78 billion in cash to add a complementary group of surgical items that help prevent infections acquired in hospitals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day