Star Wars Success Propels Disney to World's Most Powerful BrandBy
Lego declines to No. 2 after fine, Weiwei censorship claim
Volkswagen falls in study by London-based Brand Finance
Walt Disney is the world’s most powerful brand, thanks to the likable robots R2-D2 and C-3P0, who propelled the entertainment company to the top spot following the box office success of ‘‘Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens,” London-based Brand Finance said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's