Serbia Cuts 2015 Gap by Almost Half Despite December SurgeBy
December debt payments create half of full-year finance gap
Shortfall still almost half of 2014 deficit in terms of GDP
Serbia’s government cut its fiscal deficit by almost half in 2015 to bring it in below plan, even as a spending surge caused the shortfall to spike in the last month of the year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's