Saudi Aramco Said to Hold Talks With Banks on Islamic BondBy and
Saudi oil company discussed selling bonds over coming years
Chairman said this month company plans to maintain spending
Saudi Arabian Oil Co. has held talks with banks about selling Islamic bonds for the first time, according to three people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's