S&P Lowers Shell's Rating, Puts Other Oil Majors on WatchBy
Other Europe-based integrated majors may be downgraded
Spending cuts, cost savings not matching price drop, S&P says
Royal Dutch Shell Plc had its debt rating cut to the lowest since Standard & Poor’s began coverage in 1990, and downgrades of several other major European oil and gas companies will probably follow in coming weeks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks