Russians Find Ways to Bypass Latest Web Ban
As Vladimir Putin tightens his his grip over the Internet in Russia, the latest target is the country’s largest movie-sharing website. Last week, the Russian communications watchdog shut access to RuTracker.org, a local equivalent of the Pirate Bay. The blocking hasn’t quite worked out as planned.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks