Pound Rises as U.K. Data Beat Forecasts Before BOE Rate DecisionBy and
January factory PMI rises for the first time in three months
Sterling gains restrained as BOE likely to keep rates low
The pound rose against the dollar after a report showed an index of U.K. manufacturing unexpectedly rose in January.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day