Osborne Must Take Lead Over Heathrow Economic Case, Tyrie SaysBy
Treasury committee chair says airport commission case opaque
Published analysis not sufficient for decision on runways
Andrew Tyrie, chairman of the House of Commons Treasury Committee, wrote to Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne to urge him to take the lead in assessing the economic case for expanding airport capacity in southeast England.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's