Traders Seeking High-Quality Stocks Is Bearish Market SignalBy
They eke out gains in a market where $2 trillion is erased
S&P 500 down 5.1% this year as defensive shares wake up
In the worst start for the U.S. stock market since 2009, investors have been aggressively loading up on shares of companies with the sturdiest earnings momentum. And that’s raising concerns.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's