Nokia's Samsung Ruling Is Sign of Challenging Patent ContestBy
Samsung patent revenue falls short of analysts' estimates
Getting royalty revenue from phone makers is more challenging
Nokia Oyj shares plunged after an award from a Samsung Electronics Co. patent dispute fell short of analysts’ estimates, in a sign that rights holders will struggle to extract more royalty revenue from smartphone makers as global demand for handsets slows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says