Macau Gaming Revenue Falls 21.4% in Lull Ahead of Lunar New YearBy
Macau’s casino revenue fell 21.4 percent in January amid a lull before this month’s Lunar New Year holiday that’s traditionally a popular period for Chinese gamblers to visit the city.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards