Japan Carmakers, Airlines See BOJ's Rate Move Helping DemandBy and
Daihatsu says Bank of Japan move may spur wages, car sales
ANA says a weaker currency will help spur overseas visitors
It won’t show up in time for this week’s earnings release, but Toyota Motor Corp. may have gotten a gift from the Bank of Japan’s unconventional policy choices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing