Lenders Lead Declines in India Stocks Before Rajan Reviews RatesBy
Economists expect central bank to hold borrowing costs Tuesday
ICICI Bank, SBI pace Sensex retreat; Maruti falls on sales
Indian stocks dropped, led by lenders, in a volatile trading session that saw the benchmark index change direction at least 15 times before the central bank prepared to review interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt