Here's What to Look for in India's Rates StatementBy
Almost all economists see no change in key rate on Tuesday
On watch for measures to address bank liquidity tightness
The global financial-market turmoil triggered by China the past month gives Indian central bank Governor Raghuram Rajan plenty to think about at Tuesday’s policy meeting. Even so, high on his mind will be a very domestic risk: Asia’s widest budget deficit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations