Hong Kong January Home Sales Hit 25-Year Low, Centaline SaysBy
January sales estimated at 3,000 units, lowest since 1991
Previous monthly low record of 3,786 units in November 2008
Hong Kong home sales slumped to the lowest in at least a quarter-century last month, Centaline Property Agency Ltd. estimated, adding to evidence that prices have further to fall.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's