Global Yields Hit 12-Month Low With Japan 2-Year at Minus 0.16%By and
Treasuries decline before Fed's Fischer speaks in New York
Report shows U.S. manufacturing shrank for a fourth month
Global bond yields fell to levels not seen in a year while Japan’s extended their push to record lows following Haruhiko Kuroda’s decision last week to cut interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks