EU Weighs Bank State-Debt Limits to Ease Germany's Risk ConcernsBy and
EBA's Farkas says government bonds get very special treatment
Euro-area state paper accounts for 10% of total bank assets
Restrictions on banks’ holdings of government debt are under discussion as European Union policy makers try to address German demands for risk reduction before the bloc moves ahead with closer financial ties.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's