Dubai International Reeling in Atlanta, Beijing in Airport RanksBy
Emirates base boosts passenger tally 11 percent to 78 million
Leading Gulf hub streaks past London Heathrow, Los Angeles
Dubai International Airport, previously the world’s sixth-busiest hub, narrowed the gap to the top two of Atlanta and Beijing last year after piling on 11 percent more passengers, spurred by the expansion of local carrier Emirates and its mammoth fleet of wide-body jets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap