Dominion to Buy Questar for $4.4 Billion to Boost Gas SalesBy
Acquisition represents a 23% premium for Questar holders
Dominion will add 1 million customers in the U.S. west
Dominion Resources Inc., the owner of Virginia’s largest utility, said it will buy Questar Corp. for about $4.4 billion to expand its holdings in better-performing natural gas assets, extending a trend of power companies buying shippers of the fuel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks