Brazilian Millers to Boost Sugar Production in Currency PlayBy
Copersucar looks for 3 million-ton increase in sugar output
`I'm constructive:' Copersucar CEO Paulo Roberto de Souza
Sugar production in Brazil’s center south, the main growing region of the world’s largest producer, will rebound this year as the real tumbles, boosting earnings of the commodity sold in U.S. dollars, according to Copersucar SA, the sugar cooperative of 37 mills.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock