Angang Steel Sinks After Warning of Loss as Glut Savages MarginsBloomberg News
Steelmaker was among six mills to issue warnings on Friday
China's crude-steel production shrinking as demand withers
Angang Steel Co.’s A shares dropped on Monday after China’s fourth-largest producer said it would swing to a loss in 2015, adding to signs that mills in the world’s biggest supplier are struggling against sinking prices and demand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders