Acciona Wind Summoned to Testify in Criminal Suit in SpainBy
CEO Jose Blanco also required to testify in Spanish court
Judge rules suit by Inneo Torres has merit and should be heard
Acciona Windpower and its Chief Executive Officer Jose Luis Blanco have been ordered to testify in a criminal lawsuit against them over patents related to its wind turbines, potentially complicating a bid from Nordex SE to acquire the 785 million-euro ($853 million) company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single