Poland to Test Post-Downgrade Bond Market After Floater SuccessBy
Finance ministry to auction benchmark 10-year bonds Feb. 4
Foreigners reduced zloty bond holdings in January as S&P cut
Even after a record sale of floating-rate notes, Poland may struggle when it auctions securities more popular with foreign investors this week as the sovereign returns to debt markets following last month’s shock rating downgrade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself