China Bears Miss Worst Selloff Since 2008 After Cutting Short BetsBy
Short interest in A-share ETF down about 90% before China rout
Trading shows difficulty of timing China's volatile markets
Talk about mistimed trading: Bears on Chinese equities just missed the biggest sell-off in seven years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks